NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, HONG KONG, SWITZERLAND, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE OR SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE DISTRIBUTION OF THIS INFORMATION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR WOULD REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR OTHER MEASURES BESIDES THOSE REQUIRED BY SWEDISH LAW. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
The rights issue in summary
Those registered as shareholders in Vicore on the record date, September 17, 2018, are entitled to receive subscription rights entitling to preferential rights to subscribe for shares in the rights issue. Each existing share entitles to one (1) subscription right. Three (3) subscription rights entitle to subscription of one (1) share. Insofar as new shares are not subscribed for with preferential rights, these shall be offered to shareholders and other investors that have applied for subscription of shares in Vicore. The subscription price has been set at SEK 10.00 per share, which implies that the rights issue will provide Vicore with SEK 82.4M before issue costs, by issuing a maximum of 8,240,002 shares. Shareholders who choose not to participate in the rights issue will be diluted by up to 25.0 percent, but may be able to economically compensate for the dilutive effect by selling their subscription rights.
In connection with the rights issue a number of existing shareholders have entered into subscription commitments or have declared their intention to subscribe for shares amounting to approximately SEK 57.7M, corresponding to approximately 70 percent of the rights issue.
The time plan in summary
- Subscription period: September 19 – October 3, 2018
- Trading in subscription rights: September 19 – October 1, 2018
- Trading in paid subscribed shares (BTA): from September 19, 2018 until conversion of paid subscription shares to ordinary shares
- Announcement of the outcome in the rights issue: around October 10, 2018
- Conversion of paid subscribed shares to ordinary shares: Week 43
- Prospectus (swe)
- Introduction to Vicore Pharma Holding AB (eng)
- Subscription form with preemption rights (swe)
- Subscription form without preemption rights (swe)